Our sustainability values
- We exclusively provide products made of premium sustainable materials, particularly organic cotton. Organic cotton comes from seeds that have not been genetically modified. It is consciously grown without the use of toxic chemicals.
- Our cotton;
- Consumes only 20% of the water used for conventional clothing production;
- Ensures a clean and balanced ecosystem;
- Is certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and other standards.
- Our supplier’s warehouse in Antwerp generates over 350% of their own electricity consumption through about 900.000m² of rooftop solar panels.
- Our shipping bags are made of 100% biodegradable plastic;
- Our stickers consist of 15% paper pulp and are fully recyclable.
Reducing our ecological footprint is not our only concern: we are also actively engaging for a fairer and more ethical treatment of people.
Our ethical values
- We guarantee that all people in the manufacturing process are fairly treated:
- The working conditions are controlled by the Fair Wear foundation, an independent non-profit organization which aims to improve labor conditions for textile- and garment workers
- People in these factories are paid more than the average salary and work in safe conditions;
- Through these well-controlled labor conditions, the workers’ personal health and economic situation are improved.